Brooklyn Nets Team Salary
Quick: Tax team (~$87,199,293)
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception $0 (Andrei Kirilenko)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: TyShawn Taylor, Shaun Livingston, Deron Williams (injured)
SG: Joe Johnson, Jason Terry (injured)
SF: Alan Anderson, Paul Pierce (injured), Andrei Kirilenko (injured)
PF: Kevin Garnett, Mirza Teletovic, Reggie Evans, Tornike Shengelia (injured)
C: Brook Lopez, Andray Blatche, Mason Plumlee
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (four-year deal worth about $10 million — last year non/partial guaranteed)
- Billy King — General Manager
- Bobby Marks — Assistant General Manager
- Frank Zanin — Assistant General Manager
- 2014 — Atlanta Hawks have right to swap first-rounders (Joe Johnson).
- 2014 — Owe first-rounder to the Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett) — after Hawks potential swap.
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (MarShon Brooks, Kelly Olynyk, Ricky Ledo).
- 2015 — Atlanta Hawks have right to swap first-rounders (Joe Johnson).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Atlanta Hawks (Mehmet Okur, Raul Neto).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder to the Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett)
- 2016 — Los Angeles Clippers have rights to swap second-rounders (if Clippers’ pick in top-55, Reggie Evans)
- 2017 — Boston Celtics have the right to swap first-rounders (Kevin Garnett).
- 2017 — Owe second-round pick to Atlanta Hawks (Joe Johnson).
- 2018 — Owe first-rounder to the Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett).
- 6/27/13 — Drafted Mason Plumlee (22nd) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/3/13 — Signed Mason Plumlee to a $6.4 million rookie contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Shaun Livingston to one-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Andray Blatche to a two-year, $2.8 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/12/13 — Signed Andrei Kirilenko to a two-year, $6.5 million contact (player option on the second season).
- 7/12/13 — Traded Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Kris Joseph, MarShon Brooks and Keith Bogans, along with first-round picks in 2014, 2016 and 2018 to the Boston Celtics for Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and D.J. White. Boston will also gain the right to swap first-round picks in 2017.
- 7/30/13 — Signed Alan Anderson to a two-year, minimum $2 million deal (player option on second season).
- 9/24/13 — Signed Jorge Gutierrez to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/24/13 — Signed Christapher Johnson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/26/13 — Signed Gary Forbes to a one-year, non-guaranteed $884k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Marko Jaric to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 10/18/13 — Signed Adonis Thomas to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
Waived Players: D.J. White, Marko Jaric, Gary Forbes, Christapher Johnson, Adonis Thomas, Jorge Gutierrez
- Non-Bird: Jerry Stackhouse
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Ilkan Karaman (2012-57th), Bojan Bogdanovic (2011-31st), Christian Drejer (2004-51st)
Amnesty: Travis Outlaw – 2013-14 $4 million, 2014-15 $4 million.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)