Chicago Bulls Team Salary
Quick: Tax team (~$11,945,749)
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception — $0 (Used on Mike Dunleavy)
Roster Count: 11 guaranteed, two non/partial guaranteed
PG: Kirk Hinrich, Marquis Teague, Mike James (injured), Derrick Rose (injured)
SG: Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Jimmy Butler (injured)
SF: Luol Deng
PF: Carlos Boozer, Taj Gibson, Erik Murphy
C: Joakim Noah, Nazr Mohammed
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Tom Thibodeau, signed a four-year extension taking him through 2016/17, for approximately $17-20 million (not including 2013/14).
- Gar Forman — General Manager
- Randy Brown — Assistant General Manager
- Brain Hagen — Assistant General Manager
- 2014 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected in 2014, top-8 protected in 2015, unprotected in 2016) from Charlotte Bobcats (Tyrus Thomas).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Tony Snell (20th) and Erik Murphy (49th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Tony Snell to an estimated $5.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Erik Murphy to an estimated two-year, $1.3 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Mike Dunleavy to a two-year, $6.5 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Nazr Mohammed to a one-year, minimum $1.4 million contract.
- 9/5/13 — Signed Kalin Lucas to a one-year, non/partially-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/6/13 — Signed Patrick Christopher to a one-year, non/partially-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/11/13 — Signed Dexter Pittman to a one-year, non/partially-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Dahntay Jones to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Mike James to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed D.J. White to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $1 million contract.
- 10/28/13 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Jimmy Butler.
- 10/30/13 — Picked up the third-year option on Marquis Teague.
Waived Players: Rip Hamilton (via stretch provision), Malcolm Thomas, Kalin Lucas, Patrick Christopher, Dahntay Jones, D.J. White, Dexter Pittman
- Non-Bird: Daequan Cook, Vladimir Radmanovic, Brian Scalabrine*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Nikola Mirotic (2011-23rd)
- Second-rounders: Vladimir Veremeenko (2006-48th)
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)