Los Angeles Clippers Team Salary
Quick: Hard cap. Tax team (~$2,366,030)
- Mid-Level Exception — $0 (used on Matt Barnes and Darren Collison)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $0 (used on Grant Hill in 2012)
- Trade Exception (Eric Bledsoe, expiring 7/10/14) — $2,626,474
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, one non/partial guaranteed
PG: Chris Paul, Darren Collison, Maalik Wayns (injured)
SG: Willie Green, Jamal Crawford, J.J. Redick (injured)
SF: Jared Dudley, Reggie Bullock, Matt Barnes (injured)
PF: Blake Griffin, Antawn Jamison
C: DeAndre Jordan, Byron Mullens, Ryan Hollins
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed 2013 — three-year, $21 million deal)
- Andy Roeser — Executive Vice President
- Doc Rivers — Head Coach and Senior Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Gary Sacks — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to San Antonio Spurs (Bobby Brown, Curtis Jerrells).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder to Boston Celtics (Doc Rivers).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 31-50 range in 2015, 31-55 range in 2016 but can be 2016 Brooklyn second-rounder, unprotected in 2017) to Milwaukee Bucks (J.J. Redick).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 51-55 range) to Houston Rockets (Hassan Adams, David Andersen).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 56-60 range) to Denver Nuggets (Cheikh Samb).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to New Orleans Pelicans (Rasual Butler).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in 31-55 range) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 6/25/13 — Sent a 2015 first-rounder to the Boston Celtics in compensation for letting Doc Rivers out of his contract. Teams cannot swap players for duration of 2013/14 season.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Reggie Bullock (25th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/13 — Signed Reggie Bullock to a $5.9 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Chris Paul to a five-year $107.3 million contract (player option on final season).
- 7/10/13 — Traded Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns and a conditional 2015 second-round pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick via sign and trade for $27.8 million over four seasons.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Matt Barnes to a three-year, $10.2 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Darren Collison to a two-year, $3.9 million contract (second year player option).
- 7/10/13 — Signed Ryan Hollins to one-year, minimum $1.2 million contract.
- 7/22/13 — Signed Byron Mullens to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- 8/28/13 — Signed Antawn Jamison to a one-year $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/5/13 — Signed Brandon Davies to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed Louis Amundson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.2 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed JaMychal Green to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Mustapha Farrakhan to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
Waived Players: DaJuan Summers, JaMychal Green, Mustapha Farrakhan, Brandon Davies, Lou Amundson
Unsigned Draft Picks
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)