- HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors - http://www.hoopsworld.com -
NBA Finals: 5 key points from Game 4
Posted By HOOPSWORLD On June 14, 2013 @ 2:58 am In Wirenews | Comments Disabled
by Sean Highkin, USA TODAY Sports
Five things you need to know from the Miami Heat’s 109-93 win over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 4 of the NBA Finals:
• LeBron James (33 points), Dwyane Wade (32) and Chris Bosh (20) combined for 85 of the Heat’s 109 points while shooting 57.8% from the field.
• James and Bosh did an outstanding job protecting the paint, recording two blocks apiece (not on Tiago Splitter, strangely enough). They also combined for 24 rebounds, helping the Heat hold a 41-36 edge.
• The Heat forced twice as many turnovers as they gave up, scoring 23 points off the Spurs’ 18 turnovers while only giving up eight points on nine mistakes of their own.
• Erik Spoelstra adjusted his rotation considerably. Mike Miller, coming off two strong performances, made his first start of the playoffs but attempted one shot in 21 minutes. Chris Andersen did not play at all.
• Danny Green and Gary Neal continued to shoot the lights out from deep again, connecting on six of nine attempts from three-point range. But their scoring dropped from 51 points in Game 3 to 23 in Game 4.
Article printed from HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors: http://www.hoopsworld.com
URL to article: http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-finals-5-key-points-from-game-4
Copyright © 2013 HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors
Part of the USA TODAY Sports Media Group.