New Orleans Pelicans Team Salary
Quick: Cap space used.
- Room Exception — $2.652 million
Roster Space: 13 guaranteed, two non-guaranteed
PG: Jrue Holiday, Brian Roberts, Austin Rivers
SG: Eric Gordon, Tyreke Evans, Anthony Morrow
SF: Al-Farouq Aminu, Josh Childress, Darius Miller
PF: Ryan Anderson, Lou Amundson, Anthony Davis (injured)
C: Jason Smith, Jeff Withey, Greg Stiemsma (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Monty Williams
- Dell Demps — General Manager
- 2014 — Owe first-rounder (top-five protected through 2020 otherwise converts to second-rounder in 2020) to Philadelphia 76ers (Jrue Holiday).
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to Minnesota Timberwolves (Antonio Daniels).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Washington Wizards (Chris Paul, Nick Young).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Los Angeles Clippers (Rasual Butler).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Sacramento Kings (Hilton Armstrong).
- 2016 — Higher pick between Sacramento Kings (31-55 range) and Pelicans’ second-rounder will go to Milwaukee Bucks (Hilton Armstrong, Jrue Holiday, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Minnesota Timberwolves (Brad Miller).
- 7/10/13 — Traded the 6th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and a protected 2015 first-round pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Jrue Holiday and the Pierre Jackson (42nd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft).
- 7/10/13 — Signed Al-Farouq Aminu to a one-year, $3.7 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Greivis Vasquez to the Sacramento Kings, and Robin Lopez and Terrell Harris to the Portland Trail Blazers for Tyreke Evans (via sign and trade on a four-year, $44 million contract) and the rights to Jeff Withey
- 7/11/13 — Signed Greg Stiemsma to a one-year, $2.7 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Anthony Morrow on a two-year, $2.2 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- 7/29/13 — Signed Jeff Withey to a two-year, $1.3 million minimum contract (second season non/partially-guaranteed).
- 8/21/13 — Signed Lance Thomas to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year, $1.8 million minimum contract.
- 8/21/13 — Signed Arinze Onuaku to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 10/1/13 — Signed Rodney Carney to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million minimum contract.
- 10/1/13 — Signed Lazar Hayward to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 10/16/13 — Exercised Anthony Davis’ second-year rookie-scale option.
- 10/16/13 — Exercised Austin Rivers’ second-year rookie-scale option.
- 11/12/14 — Signed Josh Childress to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 11/12/14 — Signed Lou Amundson to a one-year, non-guaranteed million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Rodney Carney, Lazar Hayward, Arinze Onuaku, Lance Thomas
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd), Edin Bavcic (2006-56th)
Amnesty: Left unused. No eligible players.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)