Oklahoma City Thunder Team Salary
Quick: Cap team.
- Mid-Level Exception — $5.15 million
- Bi-Annual Exception — $2.016 million
- Trade Exception (Cole Aldrich, expiring 10/28/13) — $425,280
- Trade Exception (Eric Maynor, expiring 2/21/14) — $2,338,721
- Trade Exception (Kevin Martin, expiring 7/11/14) — $6,500,000
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, two non/partial-guaranteed
PG: Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson, Derek Fisher
SG: Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy Lamb
SF: Kevin Durant, Perry Jones III, Andre Roberson
PF: Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison, Ryan Gomes
C: Kendrick Perkins, Steven Adam, Hasheem Thabeet
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Scott Brooks
- Sam Presti — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- Troy Weaver — Vice President of Basketball Operations and Assistant General Manager
- Maurizio Gherarini — Senior Advisor/International Affairs
- 2014 — Owed first-rounder (top-20 protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) from Dallas Mavericks (Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, James Harden).
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to the Toronto Raptors (Ronnie Brewer, Andrea Bargnani).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 29th pick and cash ($1 million) in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Golden State Warriors for the 26th pick.
- 6/27/13 — Traded cash (TBD) to the Portland Trail Blazers for the 40th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Steven Adams (12th), Andre Roberson (26th), Alex Abrines (32nd) and Grant Jerrett (40th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/13 — Signed Andre Roberson to an estimated $5.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/13 — Traded Kevin Martin (via sign and trade) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for the rights to Szymon Szewczyk from the Milwaukee Bucks.
- 7/12/13 — Signed Steven Adams to an estimated $9.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/24/13 — Signed Derek Fisher to a one-year minimum $1.4 million contract.
- 8/7/13 — Signed Ryan Gomes to a one-year, partially guaranteed 1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/13 — Signed Diante Garrett to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/26/13 — Signed Rodney McGruder to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the fourth-year contract option on Reggie Jackson.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the third-year contract options on Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones III.
Waived Players: DeAndre Liggins, Daniel Orton, Rodney McGruder, Diante Garrett
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Alex Abrines (2013-32nd), Grant Jerrett (2013-40th), Tibor Pleiss (2010-31st), Latavious Williams (2010-48th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Yotam Halperin (2006-53rd), Szymon Szewczyk (2003-35th), Paccelis Morlende (2003-50th),
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Kevin Durant, Kendrick Perkins and Nick Collison.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0 (How much cash was sent to Minnesota in Kevin Martin deal?)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)