Portland Trail Blazers Team Salary
Quick: Cap space used.
- Room Exception — $0 million (Mo Williams)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Damian Lillard, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, C.J. McCollum (injured)
SG: Wesley Matthews, Will Barton, Allen Crabbe
SF: Nicolas Batum, Dorell Wright, Victor Claver
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge, Thomas Robinson
C: Robin Lopez, Joel Freeland, Meyers Leonard
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Terry Stotts
- Neil Olshey — General Manager
- Bill Branch — Assistant General Manager
- Steve Rosenberry — Assistant General Manager
- 2014 — Owe first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2015, unprotected in 2016) to Charlotte Bobcats (Gerald Wallace).
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Raymond Felton).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers (Allen Crabbe).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers (Allen Crabbe).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-37 protected) from New York Knicks (Raymond Felton) — to be sent to Sacramento Kings (Robin Lopez, Tyreke Evans) or Houston Rockets if Knicks’ protection kicks in (Thomas Robinson).
- 2018 — If 2017 second-rounder from New York Knicks is not sent (Raymond Felton), second-rounder to Houston Rockets (Thomas Robinson).
- 6/27/13 — Traded a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016-second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers for 31st pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 40th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Oklahoma City Thunder for cash (TBD).
- 6/27/13 — Selected C.J. McCollum (10th), Allen Crabbe (31st), Jeff Withey (39th) and Marko Todorovic (45th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Traded two future second-rounders and the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolaou and Marko Todorovic to the Houston Rockets for Thomas Robinson.
- 7/10/13 — Traded the rights to Jeff Withey and cash to the New Orleans Pelicans, and two second rounders (TBD) to the Sacramento Kings, for Robin Lopez and Terrell Harris.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Dorell Wright to a two-year $6.1 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Allen Crabbe to a three-year, $2.6 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Earl Watson to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed C.J. McCollum to a $10.5 rookie-scale contract.
- 8/7/13 — Signed Mo Williams to a two-year, $5.4 million contract (second season player option).
- 8/19/13 — Signed Dee Bost to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract ($50,000 guaranteed).
- 9/4/13 — Signed E.J. Singler to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $490k minimum contract ($50,000 guaranteed).
- 9/13/13 — Signed Richard Howell to a two-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Picked up the third-year options of Damian Lillard, Meyers Leonard and Thomas Robinson
Waived Players: Terrel Harris, E.J. Singler, Dee Bost, Richard Howell.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Amnesty: Brandon Roy 2013-14 $17,888,932, 2014-15 $19,317,326
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): Estimated $1,568,999 (Pelicans/Lopez)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)